Principle Advisory Services respects the right of each individual to personal privacy. This website privacy notice explains our policy for dealing with personal information that we collect through this website.
By accessing or using this website you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this privacy notice.
Throughout this notice, we refer to your "personal information" which means information which identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained. Your address and telephone number are examples of personal information.
From time to time we will post any changes to this website privacy notice on this website. We therefore encourage you to check this page from time to time.
The information about you which we may collect through the website includes the following:
- information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal information such as your name and contact details;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via the website or requesting us to provide services or information, or take action; and
- any messages or comments you submit to us via the website – for instance via an email.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to the website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the website.
We do not use "cookies" - small text files which are placed on your hard drive by some websites to store information.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our services to you, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- for the purposes for which it was collected;
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in Principle Advisory Services; or
- to the extent that we are required or authorised by law.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy please contact us at +61 2 9231 8888.