Ken Licence, Chief Executive Officer at Principle Advisory Services, hosted a panel of experienced investors at the recent Infralogic Investors Forum, as they discussed how LPs investing in infrastructure are looking to the future at a time when knowing where and how to invest and identifying the sectors and geographies that can deliver growth are critical to delivering strong returns.
Some of the topics considered and discussed by the panel included:
- How is an increasing inflation and interest rate environment changing the way you invest return expectations?
- How has Your Future, Your Super impacted investment decisions?
- Which geographies, fund types, and GP relationships are LPs seeking?
- What are the challenges associated with measurement and monitoring in ESG?
- How do you think about the role that listed infrastructure can play in your portfolios?
You can register to catch this and the other sessions on-demand here.